Resources compiled by https://visionsforequality.com/enough-is-enough/support/
As we advocate to dismantle the culture of sexual assault and harassment–we must also address the direct needs of victims and survivors. Below are links to direct services, legal resources, and guides for survivors of sexual assault and harassment.
General Information on Sexual Assault and Harassment
- Feminist Majority Foundation (FMF): Sexual Harassment State Hotlines. Click here to access.
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline: Operated by RAINN, serves individuals affected by sexual violence. The hotline routes the caller to their nearest sexual assault service provider. Hotline: 800.656.HOPE
- RAINN: Compiled a list of resources for survivors and victims of Sexual Assault Survivors and their loved ones. Click here to access.
Sexual Assault and Harassment in the Workplace
- Legal Momentum: Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Resources. Click here to access.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: File a Charge of Discrimination for sexual assault in the workplace. Click here to access.
Sexual Assault and Harassment in Schools
- Know Your IX: Resources for college student survivors of sexual assault and harassment. Click here to access.
- Stop Sexual Assault in Schools: A campaign called #MeTook12 to promote awareness and inspire action to counteract pervasive sexual harassment and sexual violence in K-12 schools. Click here to access.
Sexual Harassment and Assault on the Streets
- Stop Street Harassment: “Find an array of resources to help you learn about, deal with, and speak out against street harassment.” Click here to access.
- Legal Momentum, Helpline Legal Assistance Request Form: Legal Momentum’s Helpline is equipped to handle a range of issues related to the rights of women and girls, including sexual assault, domestic violence, sex discrimination in education, and sex discrimination in employment (such as sexual harassment and pregnancy/ caregiving discrimination). Click here to access.
- Time’s Up, Legal Defense Fund: The Legal Defense Fund provides legal resources to those facing sexual harassment and other forms of sex discrimination–giving victims and survivors the resources they need to fight back. The Fund will be housed and administered by the National Women’s Law Center. Click here to access.